1) The President of the United States called you?
Teach him how to say "nuclear." 'noo-CLEE-uhr'
2) You won the lottery?
Buy my grandparents' cottage on Cape Cod, give money to my family (especially my parents to pay them for all the extra school they paid for for me), get a new car, give money to charity each year, donate money to the Challenger Center
3) You got invited to be on a reality TV show?
Depends on the show I guess...For American Idol I'd sing my lungs out for Simon and my Dawg. For Biggest Loser, well, I'd be a little upset, I'm not that big! For Beauty and the Geek, I'd darn well better be the beauty...
4) You caught a friend stealing from you?
Never speak to them again
5) You witnessed a murder?
6) A random stranger offered you candy?
Um, luckily, I am an adult, so candy isn't that important to me... oh hell, who am I kidding? it's candy! Free candy! Woo hoo!
7) MySpace and Facebook closed?
8) A genie granted you one wish?
Duh, I'd wish for more wishes!
9) You lost your favorite possession?
things are not that important to me...now, if someone stole my hubby, we'd have a throw down with me opening one giant keg-o-whoopass
10) You found 10 dollars on the ground?
Woo hoo! Free money! I'd give the free money to a charity.
11) Your date throws up on you?
Thank goodness I'm not dating anymore... although my brother-in-law had to catch his wife's vomit a couple of weeks ago... poor guy.
12) Someone cut off a chunk of you hair?
Pay her and go along my merry way.
13) Your favorite celebrity comes to visit you?
Dang, who is my favorite celebrity? O, of course! Oprah! Um... if she showed up I'd probably freak out. I'd have one of those major conniption fits, jumping up and down, screaming at the top of my lungs, crying the ugly cry.
14) You were stranded on an island with nothing but the ability to make one phone call?
I'd call the President and ask him to rescue me as thanks for teaching him how to say "nuclear."