So here's the dealio, I'm going to compare and contrast this past cruise with my previous two cruises.
1) Jessica STILL believes that every guy on board the ship is totally in love with her (even and especially the gay ones).
2) Jessica still gets way frickin' hilarious when she's wasted.
3)Same Caribbean born Cruise director from my very first cruise.
1) Mucho luggage problems this time (soaked suit bag on day of arrival, lost bag on day of departure). Still no word on that bag.
2) Loads of friends on this cruise, including two new friends from Austin, TX. I'll post their pic later. They are Too cute for words.
3) I got sea sick AFTER coming home from this cruise! What the hell? For about two days after I'm off the ship, it feels like I'm still there, but now I'm actually getting dizzy and sometimes a little nauseous. Not cool. Bigger ships from now on.