Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Here's the Deal

OK, so I brought up "The Secret" a couple of weeks ago, and now it's time to start something in Blogland that I don't think enough people are doing. I'm not (yet), and all the blogs that I read don't do this regularly, either. So here goes:

Part of "The Secret" is that in order to have a better life, one must be grateful for what they already have. This applies to people, their life situation, or things that they have. Now, in my journal (you know, the one where I write the things I don't want everyone in the world to know), I've kept a Blessings section. Every time that I write in that journal, which is usually when something really tough is happening, I end the entry with 3 Blessings. Each time, I try to write 3 new blessings, although, I can't always think of three new ones. But at least I think of 3 good, positive things/people/situations in my life at that rough time.

So, now Blogland needs to start doing the same. What are your Blessings? Here are my first three:

1. My family (my parents are good people, and my siblings are too, finally) *wink*

2. My husband: He's the best. He's sweet, loving, takes care of me when I'm sick, and works hard so we can continue to live in this phenomenal house.

3. My house: It's just the right size for us now. It doesn't require a lot of work to make it liveable. It's so cute!

No comments: