Monday, March 12, 2007

Ah-nold would be proud...

Last week, I did 6 push-ups.

Today, I walked about a mile with my sister and husband.

Tomorrow, I'll do about an hour of yoga with a co-worker.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention.... after my walk today, I went to Steak-N-Shake for dinner. Single steakburger with cheese and a Fruit'N'Frozen Yogurt Milk Shake. So healthy, right?

I think that I have worked out more in the past week than I have in a really long time. Like, since before I donated my kidney (which was almost a year ago!!!!!).

I can't believe that my one year anniversary is coming up. I think I'll send Shennie a card. She and Lefty are so happy together. Plus, Lefty got her to quit smoking. What a motivator.

Blessings:
1) Optimism

2) Good sense of humor

3) Great friends like Bob, Karl, Scott, Robin, Brett, Justin, Cheryl, Scott (not the same one), Lisa, Morgan, Mike, Greg, Nick, Lisa, Erik and many more (so, that includes you if my exhausted brain couldn't think of anyone else to add)

2 comments:

Morganarama said...

Nice health kick! This is why we need to live closer together. I've started dragging co-workers to my classroom to do aerobics with me twice a week. I would SO drag you in with us.

Jennie said...

Is it really dragging me if I would willingly go just to spend some time with my Morgan?!