1. Who is your man? Benjamin Michael
2. How long have you been together? July 2001
3. How long did you date? 9 months until we got engaged, 18 month engagement
4. How old is your man? 33 y/o
5. Who eats more? He does
6. Who said “I love you” first? He did, I was afraid to say it because I thought it might scare him away.
7. Who is taller? He is, by about 6 inches
8. Who sings better? We're both pretty good, but I like to sing more than he does.
9. Who is smarter? Hmmm... I don't really know. I'd like to say that we're pretty well matched IQ-wise, but in different intelligence areas.
10. Whose temper is worse? His is pretty bad when he's hungry or if he's playing a game.... I have a VERY long fuse, but when its gone, you better watch out. My brother really knows how to cut that fuse way short. He's probably the person who has seen my worst the most.
11. Who does the laundry? We both do. One of us usually starts it, then we help fold and transfer.
12. Who takes out the garbage? He does.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? While laying on the bed, Ben sleeps to the right.
14. Who pays the bills? He pays his bills and our bills. I pay my bills.
15. Who is better with the computer? Duh, he's the computer networking guy. You figure it out.
16. Who mows the lawn? He does. But I do the weeding/gardening.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do, when we're not eating out or at Chez Jessi.
18. Who drives when you are together? He does, but that's mostly because he hates riding in my Honda Civic.
19. Who pays when you go out? Ben usually takes care of the bill, but sometimes I do.
20. Who is most stubborn? We can both be kinda stubborn, although I can be more so sometimes.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? See previous answer.... because I'm slightly more stubborn, it's hard for me to do it, but I'm often the one admitting that I'm wrong. I'm trying to get better at not being wrong in the first place, though.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Well, that would have to be mine since they live 1 mile down the road and both work with him. My father-in-law is only 25-30 miles away, and we just went and had breakfast with him this morning.
23. Who kissed who first? Hmmmmm..... I think we kissed each other on the first date.
24. Who asked who out? I asked him out. Then he asked Justin for "permission" to date me. If you don't already know the story, post a comment....
25. Who proposed? I did... then he did. I wanted my late grandparents to be a part of our love story, so I proposed while we were back East for them to meet him. Then 6 months later, he proposed to me on Christmas Eve.
26. Who is more sensitive? I definitely cry more than Ben. But I think Ben's more in tune with relationship stuff than most men, so he can be sensitive, but in a good way.
27. Who has more friends? I think I do, but it's kind of a moot point, we both get along with each other's friends really well.
28. Who has more siblings? Ben does. Four brothers and three sisters. I only have two sisters and one brother.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Most of the time, he does. We are pretty well in agreement on most things anyway, though.30. Come up with a question for us to answer............