Thursday, October 26, 2006

Mmmmm...crow tastes good...

OK, not really, but I'm a big enough person that I can admit when I've made a mistake. After a little more research, I found that my realtor did not just send us her listings. Apparently, she just has a program that sticks her name and contact info at the top of each listing that she puts together for a client. But the way it's set up, it does look like all the listings on the page are hers.

Tomorrow night is a Halloween party that my nephew and his wife are throwing. I still have some shopping to do. Since I've been sick this week (stayed home from work yesterday, left work early today), it's been difficult to get the energy to go and get what I need. I'll have to get that stuff tomorrow on my way home from work.

Oh yeah, and I met another astronaut today! Yay! Brian Duffy was awesome. Very nice guy. I'll post a pic once I send it to myself from work.

No comments: