Sunday, January 08, 2006

New favorite show...

OK, everyone should be watching "Mind of Mencia" on Comedy Central. Carlos Mencia is the funniest comic I've ever seen. I don't think I've ever laughed this much at one comedian. He says what I think but I'm too afraid to say thanks to all the PC assholes out there. I especially like when he tells his audience that he's not slowing down the comedy bus for the "dee dee dee" who fell off the back because he's too stupid to understand a joke. That's so great. I love intelligent comedy. Plus the guy has celebrities on all the time. He's great... so you should start tivo'ing/recording (for all you dee dee dee's who haven't jumped on the DVR/Tivo bandwagon) "Mind of Mencia." He's freaking funny, your life will be better for watching him on a regular basis. Laughter is good for you. Do it!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Mencia is hysterical! His comedy is original and very funny. Love him!