Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Whatta Day...

Oh my goodness.... I worked my tail off this morning, had a mission with a really rambunctious group of kids, then something went wrong with something in one of our simulators. So, that led to me staying at work until 8:30 with the wonderful Bobberino who worked his tail off trying to fix the problem for us, until I got too tired and begged him to stop. I still had a 30+ minute drive home. I'm certain that he could have fixed it with enough time, but I'm exhausted.

Luckily, though, my honey kicked some major antenna butt and got our HD antenna set up and was even able to get it to recieve channels we couldn't get at the other house.

So, I'm going to go enjoy the cookies I break-n-baked while they are still warm. Then I'm going to bed. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: