Thursday, December 21, 2006

Hello, My Name is Jennie...

and I'm a scarf-a-holic. No, I don't have a problem with eating too quickly, I actually have a LOT of scarves. While organizing and packing tonight, I found that I have 11 or 12 of them. Each of them is unique, which is good. It means that I have a scarf for just about any outfit or coldness level.

Fleece: Black; Grey; Black with sparklies; red, white and black plaid

Fuzzy Ones: Pink (knitted myself); lavendar (Magic scarf); blue and gold Rams(knitted); red and white Cardinals/candy cane (knitted)

Others: light brown with oranges, burgundies, creams; cream "cashmere" (knitted); dark brown "cashmere" (knitted); purple multicolor; white multicolor

Maybe if I get a chance, I'll take a photo of them all and post it. At least I have admitted my problem...

No comments: