Sunday, September 17, 2006

Football

Well, the Rams buggered this game up. The offense just doesn't seem to be in sync. Marc Bulger looks uncomfortable on the field, and I think it's because he doesn't have much faith in his line. They aren't giving him much time, and when they manage to give him a few extra milliseconds, he can't complete a pass to save his life. He overthrew his receivers like mad today. Thank God Torry got that touchdown. I can't imagine what these guys would be feeling if they lost AND they hadn't scored a touchdown yet this season.

My Cowboys rocked the hizzy though!! They played like I wish the Rams would. They were hitting hard on defense, not just sitting back and waiting for the other team to come to them. The offense did well, too.

Man, I love me some football...

No comments: