Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Wallace and Gromit Review

I went into this movie with an open mind. Like I said before, I really knew very little about the show W & G, so I didn't know what to expect. I figured it would be mildly funny, much like Chicken Run (made by Nick Park, the same creator of W & G). Boy was I WRONG. W & G was so much more funny than Chicken Run. I highly recommend this movie to anyone who is going through some stressful times... the laughter and jokes are so wonderfully healing.

The claymation was good, which I thought would be about right. The story was humorous, and the idea behind the characters' developments was fantastic. There were items that only kids could find truly funny, and there were jokes that only adults would really understand and plenty of funny for the in between.

1 comment:

Bob Williams said...

Told you it was cool.