Monday, October 31, 2005

It's a Success!!

So the party was a huge sucess, once again! Another year, another ROCKIN' party. The night started out slowly, I wanted people to have time to get here. We all spent time mingling and getting to know one another. I invited many of the guests from last year, and plenty of new guests. About a third of those invited couldn't or didn't make it, which sucks for them because this party was even better than last year.

I must digress... a big reason this party was such a great one is because of Ben. He worked his tail off to get the house in order and fully decorated. He is an amazing party decorator.

Back to the party... we had a candy guessing game, which went well. Someone actually got pretty close, statistically speaking. We also played a game of Halloween Hangman. I think that Ben was a little wary about how it would go over, but it ended up being a lot of fun. We also played an impromptu game of Halloween pictionary as a group.

After a few guests left, we played "Apples to Apples." Then we hung out and laughed until all guests were gone. Many themes for next year's party were discussed. We'll have to see what we come up with... only eleven months and 30 days left to figure that out....

Until then, start thinking about your costume.

Gotta go... trick-or-treators at the door.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dyed my hair crayon red for a spirit day at school this week. Since it hadn't washed out by the weekend, I went to my Halloween party in all khaki and said I was a match.

Glad your party was a success!

Anonymous said...

HEY JENNIE!!! I miss you and can't wait to see you over Thanksgiving Break!
Wish I could've been at ya'lls party, but I went to a poker party with a bunch of friends that I've made down here. We hung out for a while and played, and Brandon ended up winning the pot ($50!!) and took me to see SawII the next day (such a sweet bf).
Things are going well down here. I've gained weight(6lbs), but I'm slowly peeling it back off with wraps and exercise. I could always go for more sleep though.
Well, I have to get back to work on homework. Luvs much and glad you guys had a great Halloweenie bash!!