Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Totally 80's Halloween

Technically, the Totally 80's Halloween bash was two years ago, but last night was a close second. We started out the evening with dinner that I prepared from scratch. Chicken Gardner. Chicken, potatos, carrots, onions in chicken broth and wine sauce. It was preety good, although I could do without the wine part.

Then, we played Totally 80's Trivial Pursuit. It was fun!! I liked it, and I didn't even win. But then again, I love trivial stuff... by the way, please check out the Challenger Learning Center Trivia Night. We really need a few more tables... Check it out HERE.

After 80's trivia, we played a short game of Apples to Apples. There was only five of us, so it was a very short game! But a hell of a lot of fun! If you've never played Apples to Apples, you need to, it's friggin' hilarity in a box!

No comments: