Not the TV show (although I hear it is good...might have to borrow the uber-cheap Season 1 box set from Bob when he's done watching).
We offered on the ranch-style home last night. As of 6 a.m. this morning, we had a counter-offer waiting in my cell phone voicemail. We split the difference and I am now waiting to hear back from my realtor. I'm totally freakin' out/anxious. I just want them to accept this counter-counter-offer. I want to know if I'm a home owner or not.
I'll keep you all up dated.