Friday, November 24, 2006

Day After

I had a nice Thanksgiving. Two meals, one with the in-laws and one with my family later in the evening.

I got the Secret Santa Gift Exchange set up for the Bellinger Family. I think that I have entered everyone's e-mail who wants to participate. Now it's just a waiting game for everyone to respond to the invite.

Everyone was so excited about the house purchase. None of the Bellingers had known we were even looking for a house, so it was all a complete surprise to them. They all can't wait to see it when we have our house warming in late January/early February. I can't wait to close. Only three and a half weeks.... Dec 19.

I need to find a counter to put on this page for countdown to close time....

1 comment:

Bob Williams said...

Not sure what you want, but here is one.

http://public.stlbob.com/jbhcd.htm