Thursday, June 22, 2006

One Day Left

I technically only had to be with my campers for half of today, I went and gave a presentation to over 200 Girl Scouts. That was easier for me than dealing with third and fourth graders. I'd rather do public speaking than work with elementary kids. Thank God we focus on middle schoolers at CLC.

I gues I've been a little negative about camp this week. The kids aren't bad, they just take A LOT of energy and patience. I thought I was patient until this week. Altough, I guess there are people who might have actually snapped at these kids. As far as I can tell, they don't even know how hard working with them is on me. When I came back this afternoon, I got hugs all around. And they all seem pretty happy to see me each day. I just wish we didn't have to do a young kids camp. Doing the camps for the older kids is hard enough.

One day left.

No comments: