Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Random bear

So this has been a tough week. The morning camp is not only a large group of third and fourth graders, but they are a less mature group of kids than my afternoon group. So when I got home and checked my e-mail to find this HILARIOUS nugget in my Inbox, I felt better. Ben is the best.

USB drive

I haven't laughed this hard in a while. The photo of that teddy bear sticking out of the front of the computer was awesome. It's like someone got mad at the bear or the computer (or both) and just shoved it in there.

Great stuff.

P.S. If you see me on the news in the next two days, it's either because I have poked a child's eyes out because I've gotten sick of "Two Fingers Up" (a method of getting kids to be quiet), or I've attempted to launch one of them on the model rockets we'll be launching on Friday. Just so you know.

No comments: