Thursday, August 10, 2006

When It Rains...

As many of you know, I'm working my tail off at work trying to keep the Center up and running while I bide my time until my boss comes back to take this responsibility off my shoulders. Well, my poor husband is not only having to deal with his uber-tired wife, but it seems like everything is breaking down on him.

His new car needs brake work; the rotors appear to be uneven. (OK, so how long did you believe that I actually know what the heck that means?!)

His Xbox 360 (less than a year old) broke down this week. Won't even start up sometimes. Won't run a game from the CD/DVD.

I know there is something else he told me about that broke... but I can't think of it right now.

He's also having to do a lot at work. But he told me the other day that he's really loving what he's doing. I can't even tell you how happy that makes me. I've been hoping for the last two years that he would like what he's doing at this job. I know that he likes the people at work (he's related by marriage to many of them, so he has little choice about liking them...).

No comments: