Saturday, August 12, 2006

USS Bill Clinton

Got this humorous e-mail minus the picture (that I would so love to photoshop, if I knew how). So went out googling the net for the whole e-mail and it's accompanying pic.

Here is the link to the announcement of the USS Bill Clinton.

Did you click in it? If not... do so now. You need to see the picture before I tell you what I would photoshop in...

First of all, I would add a cigar boat (haha) as the life boat.

Then, I'd place a cheap looking fake palm tree near the jet. Christmas lights would string from the tree's branches to the open cockpit (haha) of the plane. The seat of the jet would have one of those tacky seat covers that teens are putting on their driver and passenger seats. You know, the one with the silhouette of the naked woman.

Finally, I'd photoshop a bevy of Monica Lewinskys, Paula Jones and Gennifer Flowers look alikes on board.

Nope, wait, the final touch would be for the people who look very closely at the Captain of the USS Bill Clinton. She's in the boathouse, holding onto the wheel... Hillary Clinton.

No comments: