Monday, September 22, 2008

Cribs and Hiccups

First of all, it's 7:45 on Monday morning, and the baby has hiccups. It's too cute. I can feel these regular little spasms from her, and I think she's starting to get frustrated (more body movements now). She's been hiccuping for about two minutes. Poor thing.

This weekend, Ben, Jessi, Craig and I worked on the baby nursery. (On Thursday, our friend, Matt, helped us to pick up the crib and changing table and get it home. Thank goodness he helped us because neither piece fit in our car.) Jessi and Craig came over Saturday afternoon and helped us to put up the border. It wasn't as hard as we thought it might be, but the directions to put it up weren't exactly the best. I kind of wish they had included pictures or listed a website with an instructional video... oh well, we got it done and it looks so cute! I'll post pictures later.

Yesterday, Ben and I decided to put together the crib. We figured it might take us 30 to 60 minutes. Well, fifteen minutes into it, we realize one of the pieces is improperly drilled. So I call Babies R Us, and they have to order us the part. They don't have any in stock. Grrr. So now we wait.

Luckily, I have all of next week off, so maybe I'll be able to do more to get the nursery set up during that time.

P.S. The hiccups have stopped. I think she's going back to sleep now. Hee hee.

No comments: