Monday, August 25, 2008

44 Things

OK, so I've been e-mail tagged on this one like ten times in the past two weeks.

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes (but haven't had any since February)

2. Have you ever smoked? Yes, briefly in college I lost my mind and inhaled smoke into my lungs

3. Do you own a gun? Technically, yes, my husband and I own some guns

4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? cherry

5. Do you get nervous before doctors appointments? Nope

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I don't think of them often... but they generally taste good with Boston Baked Beans

7. What is your favorite Christmas movie? The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (cartoon version)

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? non-pregnant - coffee with loads of cream and sugar, pregnant - apple juice washes down the ginormous prenatal vitamin pretty well

9. Can you do push ups? I think I can do one traditional push-up, five "girly" push-ups

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring set (hubby did a great job picking it out!)

11. Favorite hobby? reading, singing (they are tied)

12. Do you have A.D.D.? yes, I was diagnosed at 23, medications don't work for me though, what was the question?

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I tend to be lazy

14. Middle name? McCarthy

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? my back hurts, what colors will my sister and I pick out for the baby's room, wonder what the baby will look like?

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? apple juice, water, sprite/7-up

17. Current worry? Am I doing everything I can to make sure this baby will be healthy and happy?

18. Current Hate right now? Hate's a strong word... although I do often say "I hate stupid people!!"

19. Favorite place to be? On a cruise

20. How did you bring in the New Year? with family and friends

21. Where would you like to go? Scotland, Ireland, France

22. Name three people who will complete this? I tag anyone who reads this.

23. Do you own slippers? Yes

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? White

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? never have

26.. Can you whistle? yup, not very good at it though

27. Favorite color? blue

28. Would you be a pirate? I'd be a space pirate! Arrrr, beam me yur booty!

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? whatever is playing on my mp3 player

30. Favorite girls name? Rebecca

31. Favorite boy's name? William Henry

32. What's in your pocket right now? nothing

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Bobbie, our receptionist

34 Best bed sheets as a child? I had Rainbow Brite sheets

35. Worst injury you've ever had? broken thumb and tooth (from a bus accident as a kid)

36. Do you love where you live? YES

37. How many TV's do you have in your house? 5 (but only three are used on a regular basis)

38. Who is your loudest friend? Karl and Ben are tied (I can always find them at the store, especially if they're talking to one another) :)

39. How many dogs do you have? 0

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I know of

41. What is your favorite book? "Where the Red Fern Grows"

42. What is your favorite candy? Depends on my mood... sometimes I like licorice, sometimes I want chocolate, so I'd say Good-n-Plenty, Snickers, Charleston Chew

43. Favorite Sports Team? St. Louis Rams

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Amazing Grace- on the bagpipes

No this isn't a baby bump post, but I'll get a pic up soon, I swear!

No comments: