- been to the DMV
- registered to vote at the local courthouse
- bought an awesome (he made me say it) new TV with hubby
- rearranged our house for the new TV with hubby
- had a dinner party for 8
- returned to work
- knit my first baby hat
- still working on a baby blanket for my sister (no, she's not preggers, but she might have a baby by the time I finish this dang thing...)
- started reading a kick butt book (more about that later)
And wouldn't you know it, the day I give it to him, he happened to wear an outfit that matched! Isn't he a cutey-patootey? Those little chubby cheeks are perfect for tickling, and now he laughs when I do that!
Now to the kick butt book:
This book is not only good for women who are currently trying to get pregnant (like me), but also good for women who are not. So basically, every woman should read this book. In less than two weeks, I have learned more about my body, especially my reproductive system, than I ever learned in 30 years of life before! It's an amazing book. Gentlemen (OK, there's like 4 of you who read my blog regularly...), if you love the woman in your life, you will buy her this book. It's a super easy read (the author is very good), and contains useful information for every woman, no matter phase of life that she is in. Ladies, you HAVE to read this book!