Monday, January 19, 2009

Working Mother

Today I got a call from a physical therapist that I interviewed with last week. I got the job! I'll be working 15-17 hours per week. I'll be answering phones, checking in patients, making new appointments, calling insurance companies to verify accounts and billing patients.

The job could be temporary, since his practice may grow and he may need someone full time, which I am not willing to do. And he knows this. We have an agreement/understanding.

My new boss, Brian, seems very laid back and flexible. He's got a good sense of humor; I think it will be a lot of fun to work with him.

Becca will be staying with my mom while I work. Mom is so excited to have her. It's also really nice for me, since I know Becca will be taken care of very well.

1 comment:

Shennie said...

Talk about a win/win/win situation. Congratulations. It'll be great for you to get out of the house for a while too.