Thursday, March 20, 2008

Two Whole Years

Happy 2nd Anniversary to Aunt Sher and Lefty! Lefty became a part of Aunt Sher's life exactly two years ago today. Lefty has turned Sher's life around. Before Lefty, Sher was tired, lethargic, and just all around not the woman I knew when I was a little girl. Since Lefty came around, Sher has been peppy, motivated, and wrinkle free (apparently she irons a lot since Lefty came around). Congrats on two year together! I couldn't be happier for you both!

BTW: For those of you who don't know, Lefty was my kidney. Two years ago at this moment, I was still groggy and pushing my morphine button repeatedly. The nurses explained the morphine button to me while I was still in the Recovery Room, so I thought that every time I hit the button, I got a bit of morphine. But you really only get it every ten minutes. A couple of days later, Percocet became my best friend. But if I had to do it all again, I would do it in a millisecond.

No comments: