Tuesday, May 09, 2006

New Job

So I've been in the new full time job at the Challenger Learning Center for over three weeks now. I'm loving it. I'm busy, but not too busy now that Space Day is over. Summer camp is coming up, but it's not so close that I'm freaking out. I'm able to be creative and my co-workers are pretty great. My boss has recognized my work already, and she complimented me. The gal whom I have succeeded did a spectacular job keeping everything organized and it's been pretty easy to catch up with everything that is a part of the job description (which is A LOT, I don't know how she did it from scratch, what a tough job that must have been). My boss and co-worker took over my position's duties before I started (while I was off donating a kidney).

The drive isn't too terribly bad, it's better in the morning than the afternoon, when traffic gets worse. I take that time to listen to the Dave Glover show on 97.1 Talk FM (he's friggin' hilarious), plan dinner and decompress from work. Poor Ben has such a short drive home that he doesn't get that time to let go of work stuff (and I'm not being sarcastic, I actually feel for him being this close to work).

Well, long story short, I LOVE my job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BLOG WOMAN!

I check your site frequently, hoping to find a new, fun, exciting entry. But no! You disappoint!

Let's go WOMAN!