I was tagged by my sister to write a post about my favorite things. So here they are:
1) My family. I absolutely LOVE my husband and daughter. Spending time with them makes my day. My husband is funny, sweet and smart. My daughter is funny, sweet and smart (Hmm, how did that happen?!). I also love the rest of my family (parents, siblings and extended family). My family is funny, and fun to be around.
2) I love singing. I sing ALL the time. I sing in the shower, in the car, at home while doing chores, etc. And karaoke... I lurve karaoke. Becca loves to hear me sing, Ben could probably live the rest of his life without me ever singing again.
3) I love late fall/early winter. I like the cool weather, the leaves turning, the sweaters, the first snowfall. It also means that Thanksgiving and Christmas (and now Becca's birthday) are around the corner.
4) I love traveling. I like flying, especially to someplace I've never been before. I like trying new restaurants, new foods, new experiences. I like getting to see the touristy landmarks. Cruising is the best way to travel. You typically get to visit quite a few different places, but your room never changes. It's great.
5) I really like driving cars/vehicles that aren't mine. Not that I steal cars, but I like it when other people let me drive their car. I don't know why, I guess it goes back to me trying new things.
Becca's waking from her nap, so gotta go. Hope you enjoyed learning more about me!