Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday Funny Pick-me-up

In case you're all depressed that I'm at a resort and you're not, here's something that had me laughing so hard, I darn near peed my pants in the public lobby of a hotel while reading it:

How Did You Get Here Blog


Now I just need to find out how I can look up how people find MY blog. Not that anyone else ever reads my blog except my husband, my sister and various friends and family members.

I swear, just to get more people to my blog via Google, I'm just going to start adding random words at the end of each blog just to get a new reader.

Apparently, butt crack, butt hair, or anything with butt in it is a great way to attract people. I also like getting the Transformers fans who randomly stumble upon my blog thanks to the one (now two!) reference to BotCon that I went to a year and a half ago.

No comments: